SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 20mins COOK TIME: 40mins The mix of creamy...
Broccoli and Eggplant Miso Hemp Oil Salad
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 20mins COOK TIME: 35mins
A perfect, warm hemp oil salad, served straight from the oven and packed with gorgeous Asian flavours. The hemp oil dressing makes it so delicious and it goes perfectly with lots of other dishes too! Check out our hemp oil here.
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into slices
- 1 head of broccoli or about 250g of tenderstem broccoli
- 1 red chilli - finely sliced (optional)
- A glug of olive oil for roasting
- Ingredients for the dressing, including:
- 4 tbsp of brown miso paste
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp of brown rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp of Saint Hemp hemp seed oil
- 1 thumb size piece of ginger, finely grated
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius
- For the dressing, blitz the miso, lime juice, vinegar, hemp seed oil, ginger and some pepper in a blender until smooth
- Spread the broccoli florets or tenderstem broccoli on a large baking tray, drizzle with some oil and roast them in the oven for 20-25 minutes until tender
- In the mean time, cook the eggplant on a griddle pan. Just cook each slice on one side for 1 minute, then flip on the other side. Repeat the process until you have cooked all eggplant slices
- Remove the broccoli from the oven
- Add the grilled eggplant to the tray, pour over the miso hemp oil dressing and toss everything together
- Serve while warm with some sliced red chilli (optional)
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for few days
SERVES: 1 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 0min The ultimate Mezze Style...
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 20mins COOK TIME: 45mins The perfect warming and...