SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 25mins Even if you’re not...
Chocolate Caramel Hemp Protein Bars
SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 120mins COOK TIME: 0min
The best chocolate caramel power up treats – bar none! The chocolatey base is a moreish match made in heaven with the caramel filling. To make them extra indulgent, you can fully coat them or generously drizzle – either way they will rock your world. Check out our chocolate hemp protein here.
- For the base:
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup Saint Hemp chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup agave / maple syrup
- For the filling:
- 1/2 cup nut butter of your choice
- 1/2 cup agave / maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- For the coating:
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips (if not planning to fully coat the bars, you'll need less)
- To make the filling: mix all the ingredients together until you have a smooth and creamy consistency
- To make the bars: i) Remove the tin from the freezer. ii) Pour the filling mixture onto the base. iii) Shake the tin around so the creamy filling is spread evenly. iv) Place the tin back in the freezer to set
- Decorating the bars: i) On a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips. ii) Remove the tin from the freezer, and with a sharp knife, slice them into bar shape sizes. iii) Dip the bars into the melted chocolate and place on a rack or plate, covered with parchment paper. iv) Place back into the freezer for a final chill to fully set. v) Once set, enjoy straight from the freezer or leave them out for 10 minutes to thaw slightly before devouring.
SERVES: 16 PREP TIME: 20mins COOK TIME: 25mins These double chocolate hemp...
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 10mins COOK TIME: 0min Our chocolate hemp protein...
SERVES: 1 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 35mins This chocolate hemp protein...