Chocolate Hemp Protein Balls
These chocolate hemp protein balls are the perfect afternoon pick me up. They are great to make in advance and keep in the fridge/freezer, or take to work for a healthy snack. They are packed with plant protein, healthy fats and an irresistible chocolate flavour! Check out our chocolate hemp protein here.
Ingredients (Serves 10-12)
- 15 medjool dates - pitted
- 1/2 cup of raw cashews
- 1/4 cup of raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp of Saint Hemp Chocolate Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp of almond butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla bean paste
- A pinch of sea salt
- For the coating: 1/4 cup of raw cacao powder, or you can also leave the balls as they are!
- Place the dates, cashews almond butter, Saint Hemp Protein Powder, cacao, vanilla and salt into a food processor
- Blitz for few minutes until a sticky paste starts to form
- Roll it into balls and coat them in the raw cacao or leave them as they are
- Store the protein balls in an airtight container in the fridge for a few weeks, or you can freeze them too!