SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 25mins Even if you’re not...
Chocolate Hemp Protein Granola
SERVES: 1 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 35mins
This chocolate hemp protein granola is perfect for those mornings when you need extra motivation to get out of bed, or simply when you need a delicious morning treat. It’s great served with some coconut yoghurt and berries, or with just plain almond milk. Check out our chocolate hemp protein here.
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup of raw hazelnuts or nuts of your choice
- 1/2 cup of raw coconut chips
- 1/2 cup of raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp of Saint Hemp Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1/3 cup of runny peanut butter or nut butter of your choice
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil - melted
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- A generous pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees Celsius
- Mix maple syrup, peanut butter, coconut oil and vanilla extract in a large bowl. In a sepa-rate bowl mix together the rolled oats, pumpkin seeds, hazelnuts, coconut chips, raw cacao powder, Saint Hemp protein powder and salt
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix everything together until it’s all nice and coated
- With a spatula, spread the granola mixture on a baking tray covered with parchment paper
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down completely
- Break the granola into large chunks and store in an airtight container/jar for few weeks
SERVES: 16 PREP TIME: 20mins COOK TIME: 25mins These double chocolate hemp...
SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 120mins COOK TIME: 0min The best chocolate caramel...
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 10mins COOK TIME: 0min Our chocolate hemp protein...