SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 25mins Even if you’re not...
Chocolate Hemp Protein Smoothie
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 10mins COOK TIME: 0min
Our chocolate hemp protein smoothie is perfect for satisfying those irresistible chocolate cravings in a healthy way. It’s super thick and creamy but made with only wholesome ingredients! We particularly like to use steamed and frozen butternut squash for this recipe, but you can also use frozen banana instead. To make it extra decadent, add some coconut yogurt and cacao nibs and you will be in chocolate heaven! Check out our chocolate hemp protein here.
- 1 cup of steamed and frozen butternut squash/pumpkin cubes (makes sure it’s peeled) or swap for 2 frozen bananas
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 scoop of Saint Hemp Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp of almond butter or nut butter of your choice
- 1/2 avocado
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1-2 cups of almond milk, or water to blend depending on how thick you like it - to make it super creamy use as little as possible
- Toppings: coconut yogurt and cacao nibs (optional)
- Simply place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour the smoothies into glasses, and if using, top them with a dollop of coconut yogurt and cacao nibs
SERVES: 16 PREP TIME: 20mins COOK TIME: 25mins These double chocolate hemp...
SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 120mins COOK TIME: 0min The best chocolate caramel...
SERVES: 1 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 35mins This chocolate hemp protein...