SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 25mins Even if you’re not...
Double Chocolate Hemp Protein Brownies
SERVES: 16 PREP TIME: 20mins COOK TIME: 25mins
These double chocolate hemp protein brownies are an indulgent and decadent classic sweet treat that also pack a punch of delicious plant protein. They can be enjoyed straight from the tin or as a scrumptious dessert with some vegan ice cream and fresh berries! Check out our chocolate hemp protein here.
- 3/4 cup white flour
- 1/4 cup Saint Hemp Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 1/3 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 70g bar of dark chocolate
- 1 cup coconut or cane sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp plant milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground flaxseed + 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 180 degrees Celsius
- Line brownie tin with baking paper
- In a small bowl, mix together flaxseed and water; leave to one side for 5-10 minutes until gloopy
- In a large bowl, mix together white flour, Saint Hemp Chocolate Protein Powder, ground almonds, cocoa powder, bicarbonate of soda, and salt
- In a double boiler, melt dark chocolate with coconut oil until smooth
- In another bowl, mix together coconut sugar, plant milk, vanilla, and flax egg
- Add in the melted chocolate and coconut oil and whisk everything together
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix everything together
- Pour the batter into the tin and bake on the middle rack of the oven for 25 minutes
- Remove tin from the oven and let brownies cool down completely for at least an hour. This is important as they will crumble if not fully cooled
- Cut into squares and serve with fresh berries and a scoop of vegan ice cream!
SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 120mins COOK TIME: 0min The best chocolate caramel...
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 10mins COOK TIME: 0min Our chocolate hemp protein...
SERVES: 1 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 35mins This chocolate hemp protein...