SERVES: 16 PREP TIME: 20mins COOK TIME: 25mins These double chocolate hemp...
Double Chocolate Hemp Protein Muffins
SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 25mins
Even if you’re not an experienced baker, these magic muffins are seriously fail proof. Quick and easy to make, extremely chocolatey and packed with awesome plant protein. Check out our chocolate hemp protein here.
- 1.5 cup white spelt flour
- 1/4 cup Saint Hemp Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 3.5 tbsp plant milk of your choice
- 1 tsp bi-carbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 180 degrees Celsius
- Line a muffin tin with cases
- In large bowl, mix together the spelt flour, coconut sugar, hemp protein power, cacao powder, bi-carbonate of soda and baking powder
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well but DON’T over mix as it may create a heavier consistency
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips and pour about 1.5 tbsp of the mixture in each case. Don’t overfill the cases as the muffins will rise quite considerably
- Put the tray in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean after being inserted in the centre of the muffins
- Once baked, leave the muffins to cool in the tray for 10 minutes before transferring them to a rack to complete the cooling process
SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 120mins COOK TIME: 0min The best chocolate caramel...
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 10mins COOK TIME: 0min Our chocolate hemp protein...
SERVES: 1 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 35mins This chocolate hemp protein...