Hemp Seed Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Our hemp seed avocado chocolate mousse is so utterly decadent you won’t believe it’s almost entirely made of avocado! It’s the most perfect, healthy dessert and it’s so quick and easy, you’ll want to make it again and again! Check out our Australian grown hemp seeds here.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 ripe avocados (make sure they are super ripe, otherwise it won’t work)
- 2 tbsp of Saint Hemp hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup (use more if you like it sweeter)
- 4 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp of plant milk
- This recipe couldn’t be simpler. Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz until you have a creamy, silky consistency
- Make sure the avocados are blended properly as you don’t want chunky bits in your mousse!
- Adjust the sweetness by adding a bit more maple syrup if needed
- Serve the mousse as it is or top it with some coconut yoghurt, berries and chocolate shavings
- If you have any leftovers, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for few days