SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 25mins COOK TIME: 25mins Making your own hemp...
Hemp Seed Hummus
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 0min
You can’t go wrong with our creamy homemade hemp hummus, supercharged with mighty Australian grown hemp seeds to make it even more packed with awesome plant protein and healthy fats. Check out our Australian grown hemp seeds here.
- 1 tin of chickpea + 3 tbsp of the chickpea water
- 2 tbsp of Saint Hemp hemp seeds
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp of good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp of tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- A generous pinch of salt to season
- Drain the chickpeas and set aside 3 tbsp of their water
- Add them to a food processor together will all the other ingredients. Start blitzing for a minute or so
- Scrape the sides and keep blitzing until you have a fairly smooth and creamy consistency
- Add a dash of water if you want it a bit runnier
- Store the hummus in an airtight container for up to 5 days
SERVES: 1 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 0min A modern-day classic, avocado...
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 10mins COOK TIME: 25mins This cauliflower hemp seed...