SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 20mins COOK TIME: 40mins The mix of creamy...
Pea and Broad Bean Hemp Oil Dip
SERVES: 4 PREP TIME: 20mins COOK TIME: 3mins
If you are looking for a change from hummus, this delicious hemp oil dip is great option. Broad beans have a similar texture to chickpeas but the peas add a completely different flavour. It works well served with crunchy crudités or as a side in a big salad spread. It’s also a great way to sneak in extra veggies into a meal and add an extra dose of greens to your life. Check out our hemp oil here.
- 1 garlic clove - finely chopped
- 200g of frozen broad beans
- 100g of frozen peas
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 tbsp of fresh dill - finely chopped. You can also use mint
- 2 tbsp of Saint Hemp hemp seed oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blanch the peas and the broad beans in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, before cooling in cold water
- Once cool, drain everything, peel off broad bean skins, and place everything in food processor
- Add all the other ingredients and blitz until smooth
- Add salt and pepper to taste
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 20mins COOK TIME: 35mins A perfect, warm hemp...
SERVES: 1 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 0min The ultimate Mezze Style...
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 20mins COOK TIME: 45mins The perfect warming and...