SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 20mins COOK TIME: 40mins The mix of creamy...
Sweet Potato Salad with Hemp Oil Tahini Dressing
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 20mins COOK TIME: 45mins
The perfect warming and filling salad with sweet potato, peppery rocket and a creamy hemp oil tahini dressing. This will be a hit with all of your guests and any leftovers are perfect for speedy weeknight dinners and packed lunches. Check out our hemp oil here.
- 85g pine nuts or cashews
- 85g lightly steamed kale
- 1 generous handful of basil leaves
- 2 sweet potatoes
- A dash of olive oil for roasting
- 1/2 tbsp of smoked paprika
- 1 red chilli - finely sliced
- 2 spring onions- finely sliced
- A couple of generous handfuls of greens - rocket or baby spinach
- 50g cooked broad beans or edamame beans
- Tahini hemp oil dressing ingredients, including:
- 3 tbsp of tahini
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of Saint Hemp hemp seed oil
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius
- Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into large pieces
- Transfer them to a baking tray, drizzle them with some olive oil, then toss them with smoked paprika, salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 40-45 minutes until soft but slightly crispy on the outside
- To make the dressing, simply mix all the ingredients in small bowl
- Assemble the salad by placing the greens at the bottom of the plate, add the roasted sweet potato, the chopped chilli, spring onions, broad beans and drizzle the tahini dressing
- Store any leftover dressing in a jar or container in the fridge for few days
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 20mins COOK TIME: 35mins A perfect, warm hemp...
SERVES: 1 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 0min The ultimate Mezze Style...