SERVES: 1 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 0min This hemp protein green...
Vanilla Hemp Protein Banana Bread
SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 50mins
Our vanilla hemp protein banana bread is a real family favourite. Great for breakfast or even as a healthy sweet treat. To make it more indulgent, try with a dollop of nut butter or your favourite jam. Check out our vanilla hemp protein here.
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup Saint Hemp vanilla hemp protein powder
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup and 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chickpea water (aquafaba)
- 4 very ripe bananas, plus one for decoration (optional)
- 1 tsp bi-carbonate of soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line a load tin with parchment paper
- In large bowl, mash up the bananas until you have silky smooth mixture
- Add in the rest of the dry ingredients and mix well
- Add in the maple syrup, chickpea water and apple cider vinegar
- Stir and mix well until you have a smooth batter
- Pour the mixture into the tin and place one banana sliced length ways on top for decoration
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 mins or until a skewer is inserted in the middle and comes out clean
- Remove from the oven and leave in the tin for 10 mins to firm up before transferring to a cooling rack. We personally find it works best to make the load the night before you want to eat it
- Slice and serve
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 5mins COOK TIME: 23mins Nothing beats a warm...
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 20mins These vanilla hemp protein...
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 10mins COOK TIME: 0min You can never go...