SERVES: 1 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 0min This hemp protein green...
Vanilla Hemp Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies
SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 11mins
These vanilla hemp protein cookies are the perfect afternoon treat! Crunchy on the outside, yet chewy in the middle! They’re so easy to make and super quick too! Be sure to use good quality dark chocolate to make them extra indulgent. Check out our vanilla hemp protein here.
- 3/4 cup of oat flour – simply place some oats into a blender and blend until you have a flour kind of consistency
- 1/4 cup of arrowroot powder or corn starch
- 1/3 cup of ground almond
- 2 tbsp of Saint Hemp Vanilla Protein Powder
- Around 140g of chocolate chips or dark chocolate chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup of runny and smooth almond butter - it’s important that the nut butter is fairly runny as it will help to bind the cookies together
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil – soft but not liquid
- 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl whisk together the almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Whisk until you have a relatively smooth consistency
- In a separate bowl mix together the oat flour, ground almond, Saint Hemp Protein Powder arrowroot powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix all together
- Fold in the chocolate chips but reserve some to sprinkle on top
- Line a baking tray with some parchment paper
- Scoop out about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and with your hands press it down into a cookie shape. The cookies will expand quite a lot during the baking so make sure to leave some space between each other. We used an ice cream scooper to make the process easier and neater
- Sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 9-11 minutes until they start to go slightly golden around the edges. We like ours quite chewy, so we bake them for 9 minutes - if you like a bit crunchier, bake them for longer
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool down for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 5mins COOK TIME: 23mins Nothing beats a warm...
SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 50mins Our vanilla hemp protein...
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 20mins These vanilla hemp protein...