SERVES: 1 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 0min This hemp protein green...
Vanilla Hemp Protein Porridge with Caramelised Banana
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 5mins COOK TIME: 23mins
Nothing beats a warm and cosy bowl of porridge on a chilly morning. To make this porridge even more nutritious, we added our vanilla hemp protein powder which also works as a natural sweetener. Finally, to make it extra indulgent we serve it with caramelised banana slices - a sweet dream in a bowl! Check out our vanilla hemp protein here.
- 150gr of porridge oats
- 1-2 scoops of Saint Hemp Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp of ground flaxseeds
- 200ml milk of your choice (we use almond) + water if needed to cook the porridge to the desired consistency
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1-tbsp of maple syrup to sweeten (optional)
- Caramelised banana ingredients, including:
- 1 ripe banana - sliced
- 1 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp of water
- To make the porridge simply place the oats, milk, flaxseeds and salt in a pan
- Bring it to boil, turn the heat down and cook for 10-15 minutes until the porridge starts to go creamy and gloopy
- Add water if needed
- Add in the Saint Hemp Vanilla protein powder and, if using, the maple syrup
- Stir everything together
- While the porridge is cooking, prepare the banana
- Place the coconut sugar and water in a pan on a medium heat
- Once it starts to bubble, add in the banana slices
- Cook the banana for about 5-8 minutes until all the water has evaporated and you are left with some delicious and sticky caramelised banana
- Serve the porridge while still hot and top it with the caramelised banana slices, berries or fruit of your choice, plus a sprinkle of nut and seeds
SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 50mins Our vanilla hemp protein...
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 15mins COOK TIME: 20mins These vanilla hemp protein...
SERVES: 2 PREP TIME: 10mins COOK TIME: 0min You can never go...